The co-hosts answer listener questions, collected via social media and email.
In Part 1, the following questions are tackled:
- What is the difference between Framework and a Theory?
- Why are RCTs not the gold standard for #MedEd Research?
- What is the KeyLIME Podcast origin story?
- Who are “The Habs”?
- How do you prep for a KeyLIME episode?
- Is there enough real estate in #MedEd journals to include all of that methodological documentation that we get asked for?
- How do we address the “Aretha Franklin effect” (lack of R-E-S-P-E-C-T?) in #MedEd?
- What are Medical Education experiments “good for”?
Plus a few “surprise questions” to wrap things up.
Listen to the episode here. Part 2 coming next week!
If you have any questions you’d like answered on future shows please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Access KeyLIME podcast archives here
The views and opinions expressed in this post and podcast episode are those of the host(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more details on our site disclaimers, please see our ‘About’ page